Friday, March 30, 2007

Deflated



The last two weeks have drained me. My normal pace is closer to the tortoise rather than the hare. I can't say that I always win the race, but I have always finished.

But now, with the hyper-active schedule that I have had, I am done for. There is nothing left, and yet there is more to do.

I wouldn't mind a little break--a chance to catch my breath, recuperate, regroup. But no such luck! I have miles to go before I'm done--I think Easter will be the final hurdle. Not too many guests, but an important new person to meet--my brother's new sweetheart is making her debut with the family that day.

So not only will I be completely drained, but I'll also need to attempt to be my witty, charming self. Oh, the things we do for those we love!

1 comment:

Rob Kistner said...

Love the title of your blog site -- and the photo of the balloons.