Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OMG! They killed Kenny! (not really about South Park)

I've missed a couple of episodes of Battlestar Galactica this season, and I feel a little out of the loop. My friend e-mailed today, asking if we could discuss this week's episode, and I had to confess that I haven't seen it. He made me promise to download it after work, because he's "ready to burst "over it.

I have now done that, and watched the episode. I don't want to spoil it for all 1 of you people reading here, but what the frak?

So I e-mailed him to start the conversation, but apparently he had better things to do than to sit around, waiting for my e-mail. "Ready to burst," indeed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey JunieGirl,

Thanks for the comment. I hope you really do get around to reading that book.

I have to say, I really like your poems a lot; my favourite being "The Cold Wind". Fantastic.

I'd been meaning to leave a comment for a while now, but you really just managed to get my attention with the bit about Battlestar Galactica. It is certainly one of my favourite shows, though I think I liked last season a little more than this season. At any rate, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Miss Thrace by a long shot.

Keep up the great blogging,
Mr. Intellectual

JunieGirl said...

Thank you, Mr. I! I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely read that book--I just saw another reference to it on someone else's blog, so it keeps popping up

Even though the show always got great reviews, I was determined not to watch it. Then my brother loaned me the season 1 and 2 DVDs last fall, and I was hooked.

I have missed too much of this season to say whether I preferred last season, so I'll reserve my judgement until I'm caught up. But I agree--we have not seen the last of Miss Thrace yet!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.